Friday, October 13, 2006

So I finally got to watch this show. And I sort of love it. America as Betty is sweet, smart and cluless about fashion, but not clueless about much else. This episode had a makeover in it, but unlike most tv/movie makeovers, it actually made Betty look worse. And she was the hero in the end! Yay! Plus, the show is full of Latin music. Which I like, especially when it is cold, because it keeps me warm.



Paris and Nicole, Together Again

So they had a big fat fight awhile ago. Paris got engaged and then de-engaged to Paris (not herself but a dude named Paris. Although I wouldn't put being engaged to herself past her), then recorded an album, then got arrested for a DUI and was otherwise useless. And Nicole decided to quit eating.

But look!!!


World Peace is possible!!! And leave it to tiny, emaciated Nicole to make Paris look hugeongous.

No comments: