Saturday, September 30, 2006


I am taking a rather dull HTML course (because this arty-girl needs some real world skills) on Thursdays. So I was unable to catch a show I've been wanting to watch called "Ugly Betty". I have a serious pseudo-gay crush on Salma Hayek, who executive produces it and has a little part in it. Not only is she a total babe, but she is very smart and a fine actor. But I also totally love it's star, America Ferrera. I remember her in a tv movie called Real Women Have Curves, where she plays a young Latina who wants to be a writer. And she was my absolute most favourite part of The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. She plays Carmen, and her chunk of the story involves her visiting her estranged father who is getting re-married and is essentially white-washing his life. She has a scene where she completely call him on his bullshit. And I loved her for it.
And look at that picture. She's cute!

No comments: